Dragonfly Photography is currently closed for portrait sessions due to the country being in National Lockdown, in the meantime, gift vouchers can be purchased for all sessions.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the following additional guidelines have been put in place within portrait sessions to ensure everyone’s safety:
Indoor Studio Sessions
- Currently no newborn sessions are being scheduled until after October 1st 2020.
- Everyone is required to sanitise hands upon entry.
- Where possible, only one adult should accompany their child or baby for the session and keep any siblings close (this is to allow for social distancing).
- Your photographer will be wearing a face mask.
- Accompanying adults are requested to wear a face mask upon entry.
- Cleaning will take place between sessions.
- An 85mm lens will be used during outdoor sessions to allow for social distancing.
- Your photographer will be happy to wear a face mask on request.
If you have made a booking and any of your household has any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your session (including the recent onset of a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell) please stay at home and I will be happy to reschedule.
Before any session, clients are required to complete a booking form online. The information provided on this booking form may be shared, in accordance with Government guidelines, with the NHS Test and Trace team upon request.
Please note that sessions may have to be cancelled or postponed as a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic which includes changes to the government guidelines and/or local lockdowns. In these instances every effort will be made to reschedule sessions or a refund will be given where this is not possible.
These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the safety of everyone involved in a portrait session. If you have any questions pleased don’t hesitate to contact us.